Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3092 times
Deplele pohe is a typical Maharashtrian poha recipe with rice flakes or poha cooked with chopped onion, coconut, sugar, salt and coriander leaves. The dadpe poha is served garnished with fresh lime juice as breakfast or snack.
- Take 2 small cups of poha in a straner and add very little water to it so as to make it soft.
- Take the poha in the plate and 5 teaspoons of sambhar powder,3 tsp. chilli powder,little asofotieda,salt and keep aside.
- In a kadai take 4 tsp. oil and curry leaves,asofotieda, little samhar powder, half tsp mustard seeds and jeera and season the poha with it add 2;3 teas.of sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Then add 3 tsp. lemon juice and mix.
- Garnish with finely choped corriander leaves and scraped coconut.
- Your dish is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.