Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6435 times
A classic bengali sweet delicacy, delightful sandesh is prepared from chenna or freshly prepared cottage cheese. This sandesh recipe is prepared with pista as garnish and can be given any shape and size as per choice and moulds available.
- Grate the petha and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut, along with petha and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 - 20 equal portions and shape them into small oval balls.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the balls so that it covers the ball completely.
- Sprinkle few more saffron strands on the balls and keep it in the refrigerator for spprox. 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by SHILU72 on 28 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.