Delicious Vegetable Biryani
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11400 times
A delicious biryani made with various vegetables and spices cooked in rice. Serve with veg raita.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the bay leaves, pepper corns, cloves, cardamoms, red chillies, green chillies, garlic and ginger and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the tomato tun soft and tender.
- Add the potatoes, cauliflower and peas, mix well and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the salt, pepper, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander powder, mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add enough water and cook for a couple of minutes or till become soft and are cooked.
- Add the rice and mix well, cover and cook till the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kajalkhiani on 26 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.