Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1694 times
Delicious soup recipe with fresh vegetables lightly stir fried in butter and then added to the vegetable stock along with seasonings.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the garlic,fry.
- Add chopped onions and curry leaves and saute.
- Add masoor dal and saute for a minute.
- Then add potato cubes,grated coconut and curry powder.saute for a minute and add water.
- When the dal and potato becomes soft,take off flame and blend in a mixie.
- Put the blended mixture back in the pan,add water if required to make it of soup-consistency .
- Add curry leaves,powdered pepper ,lemon juice,salt according to your taste and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by moab on 13 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.