Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5145 times
Delicious Sandwich is a nutritious and easy to prepare sandwich recipe with an unusual combination of apples and carrots as filling. Enjoy this nutrient packed sandwich as breakfast or packed lunch.
- Either grate or chop broccoli,carrot cabbage,green pepper and red pepper in the food processor.
- Slice the green onion(scallion).
- Now mix salt(as per taste)sliced green onion and all chopped vegetables and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the water from chopped vegetables.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add squeesed chopped vegetables in it.
- Cooke for 3 to 4 minutes on high flame and stir continuously.
- Add black pepper powder.
- Remove from fire and let it be cool.
- Once it become cool add shredded cheese to it.
- Apply amul butter on both the side of bred and toast on non stick griddle.
- Toast bread slice both the side and it should be littel crisp.
- After toasting cool toast onto cooling rack so it doesn''t get soggy.
- Apply grren chutnet on one slice.
- Now spread vegetable and shredded cheese mix on it evenly.
- Put another slice on it and make four pieces.
- Deliceous sandwich is ready to go in your little one''s tiffin.
- Don''t forget to give ketchup seperately.
This recipe was contributed by priti_udani on 02 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.