Delicious Poha Bhel
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8113 times
Pack a crunchy and low cal snack item, the Delicious poha bhel when traveling or inviting guests for tea. The spicy and crispy poha is tossed with roasted peanuts, spices and tempered with mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies.
Add your private note
Delicious Poha Bhel recipe - How to make Delicious Poha Bhel
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Sieve the poha and soak in water and remove water completely.
- To the poha add curd ,onion,tomatoes, salt
- For the tadka take oil ,to it add the mustard seeds and jeera when it crackles add the turmeric .
- Then add this to the poha mixture .mix well
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by reshma23_k on 03 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.