Delicious Paneer Wraps
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12237 times
Tasty and healthy wraps made with the batter of wheat flour and plain flour, stuffed with a delicious and tasty paneer filling.
- Mix the flours, oil and salt and make a smooth and pliable dough by adding enough warm water.
- Knead the dough well and keep for ½ an hour. Knead again.
- Divide into 6 portions and roll out each portion into 150 mm. (6") diameter rounds with the help of a little flour.
- Cook lightly on both sides on a tava (griddle) using enough oil till they are well cooked.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the green chillies and cauliflower.
- Stir fry till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the paneer, coriander and salt and cook for some time.
- Divide into 6 portions and keep aside.
- Place a hot wrap on a plate, place a portion of the stuffing on it.
- Roll and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by alpana_f75 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.