Delicious Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5482 times
A quintessential culinary delight, paneer tikka kathi rolls are thin rolls with succulent and delectable paneer tikkas and onion rings as filling.
- Add the paneer and tomatoes to the prepared marinade and toss lightly.
- Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer mixture and sauté over a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thin chapati.
- Cook each chapati lightly on a tava (griddle) on both sides. Keep aside.
- Divide the paneer tikka filling into 9 equal portions.
- Spread one portion of the filling in the centre of each chapati and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava (griddle).
- Cut into 50 mm. (2") long pieces and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vidya2u on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.