Delicious Paneer Kheer
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4672 times
Paneer kheer is an irrestible kheer (sweetened milk) recipe with paneer cut into small pieces added to the milk during boiling. The paneer cubes are cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome tasting and healthy paneer kheer.
- In a deep pan, boil the milk and add the condensed milk and raisins and mix well.
- Simmer till the milk becomes thick.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Cool the milk to room temperature and add the paneer and mix well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 3 hours and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sahani on 09 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.