Delicious Masala Paneer Naan
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3695 times
Delicious and filling naan made with a filling of paneer, onions and chillies.
- Sieve the flour and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and yeast dissolved in 1 teacup of warm water, cover and keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes or until the mixture is full of froth.
- Add this liquid along with the curds, ghee and salt to the flour and knead into a soft dough, by adding some more warm water.
- Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 20 equal portions.
- Divide the stuffing into 20 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4: diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and cseal the edges.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Grease a pressure cooker very lightly with oil, remove the lid from the pressure cooker and heat the cooker upside down.
- Take each naan, apply a little water on one side and stick the wet side around the inside of the pressure cooker till brown spots appear.
- You can apply 3 to 4 naans at a time inside the walls of a pressure cooker.
- Remove and apply butter.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ffffff.ffffff on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.