Delicious Low Fat Kadhi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3460 times
One can add peas instead of peanuts.
- Take a bowl and whisk dahi till it mix well.
- Gradually add gram flour and whisk till dahi and flour mixes well
- Add water to this mixture and keep aside.
- Cut potates,onions and baby corn in fine slices.keep aside.
- Take a deep and heavy bottom vessel add oil
- When oil gets heated add hing,mustered seed,cumin seeds,methi seeds, curry leaves and whole chillies.
- Add sliced potato,onion and baby corn,peanuts and salt
- Fry till light brown.
- Add turmeric powder,chilli powder.
- Add dahi,besan mixture gradually.
- Stir continuously till it boils.
- Cover it and keep boiling on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Delious kadhi is ready.
This recipe was contributed by nidhi_agarwal on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.