Delicious Kadhai Paneer
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9551 times
Kadhai paneer is a north indian paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped paneer and capsicum cooked in a delectable onion- tomato based gravy. A delicious paneer vegetable dish to be served with roti or naans, garnished with cream or chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan and the onions and saute till they turn transparent.
- Add the capsicum pieces and saute on a high flame till onions become crisp and brown.
- Add the coriander powder and garam masala powder, mix well and remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan, add the grounded paste and saute till moisture is absorbed.
- Add the salt and saute oil floats on top.
- Add the paneer pieces and little water and cook for a few minutes in reduced flame.
- Add the fried onions and capsicum to it and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with fried cashewnuts and serve hot with phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by cookingtime4g3 on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.