Delicious Kabuli Chana
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2956 times
Its tasty and flavourful recipe. Very papular and so tasty. Enjoy with bhatura, non and pulav try it. Mix curd in it give a very chatpata flavor so enjoy.
Add your private note
Delicious Kabuli Chana recipe - How to make Delicious Kabuli Chana
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings 4
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the onions and saute for 1-2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the onion paste and ginger -garlic paste and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the all dry masalas mix well, and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato and curds, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the kabuli chana, salt and 2 cups water, mix well and cover the lid and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 whistles.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the flame.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 15 Aug 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.