by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3119 times
Delicious and so tasty yellow peas chole. Its yellow peas recipe mix tomato give a tasty flavor in it. Enjoy all your family and friends. Serve with puri or jeera rice.
- Heat the oil in pressure cooker, add onions and red chilli and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 1-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, salt and 1 cup water, mix well and pressure cook on a low flame for 3 whistle.
- Remove the flame let it cool, and add garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot with puri or jeera rice.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 08 May 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.