Delicious Cauliflower Paratha
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5536 times
This paratha simply melts in your mouth. Gobhi paratha is a nice way of sneaking vegetables like cauliflowers by stuffing it in rotis or paranthas. Serve the healthy cauliflower paranthas with white butter or curd.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a sift dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger and green chillies, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mamta1310 on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.