Deep Fried Soybean Snack
by Jyoti V B
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66464 times
Deep Fried Soybean Snack is made from soaked and deep fried soyabeans - the wonder food that is loaded with health. It is said that for optimal health, eat soya.
With just a sprinkling of chili powder, chaat masala and salt it trasforms into a delicious snack. Serve mixed with chopped onions and a spurt of lemon juice to further enhance the taste and flavour of the soya.
- Soak soybeans in water for 8-10 hrs. While soaking add soda.
- Drain and dry in the shade for for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in the kadhai and deep fry till light brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the chilli powder, salt and chaat masala and mix well.
- While serving you can add finely chopped onions ,lemon juice and finely chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 03 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.