Deep Fried Potato Snack
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 3991 times
Try this different snack made with potatoes.
- Peel, wash and grate the potatoes and keep in the water.
- Take a kadhai and roast peanut,and cashew nuts separately. After some time remove the peanuts skin.
- Heat the oil in the kadhai and fry the red chillies and keep aside.
- Remove the grated potatoes from water and pat dry using cloth.
- Deep fry the grated potato till they become crisp. Drain onto the absorbent paper.
- Take a big bowl and mix fried red chillies
- (break into pieces),peanuts,cashew nuts,raisins, salt powdered sugar and fried grated potato and mix well.
- After it cools serve with or without chaat masala.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 24 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.