Deep Fried Oats Pakoras
This recipe has been viewed 3969 times
A great easy way to incorporate oats in your kids diet!
- Soak chana dal in water for 2 to 3 hours and take out dal from water.
- Put chana dal and oats in mixer and grind coarsly.
- Grind all ingredients along with ginger and green chilli.
- Mix it in chana dal mixture.
- Make small balls and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Serve hot this healthy snacks with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by ruchijn on 07 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.