Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2383 times
Day to Day Curry is a simple and tasty recipe to prepare the traditional Indian curry by stir frying vegetable or paneer and then simmering them in a delicious curry made from dhana- jeera, hadi and hing paste.
- In a flat pan on medium fire
- Heat oil add hing paste as oil start spluttering add jaggery
- As jaggery start melting
- Quickly add haldipaste stir for a min
- Add chillypaste stir for a min
- Add dhaniajeerapaste
- Cook masalas untill oil release
- Add grated tomatoes
- Cook tomatoes untill oil release
- Gravy is ready.
- Add vegetables stir thoroughly that vegetables is fully coated
- Lower the heat
- Place vegetables on all sides of pan, making a groove in middle
- Pour water in middle of pan without disturbing vegetables
- Let water start boiling
- Then mix vegetables from all sided
- Add salt per taste
- Cook till oil comes to top
- (it can pressercook up to a whistle also
- For that reduse water to 1/2cup)
- Garnish with fresh corriender.
This recipe was contributed by hemja on 24 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.