Dates and Oats Magic
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5848 times
A delicious iron rich mithai suited for all age groups.
Add your private note
Dates and Oats Magic recipe - How to make Dates and Oats Magic
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the dates and saute for 4-5 minutes till it becomes smooth.
- Add the oats, sesame seeds, peanuts powder, milk powder, rose petals, mix well.
- ADd the rose syrup , mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Cool the mixture, make desired tikkis out of it, garnish with gems and vermicelli.
- Serve delicious dates with rose flavour.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 21 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.