Dates and Dry Fruits Balls
by Arundhati Trivedi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9765 times
This recipe is specially for kids who don't like taste of dates.
Add your private note
Dates and Dry Fruits Balls recipe - How to make Dates and Dry Fruits Balls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 25 to 30 balls
- In non stick pan, add butter, milk, datea, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and when the chocolate melts, add the nuts and mix well.
- Add the peanuts and biscuits powder and mix well.
- Add the vanilla essence and remove from the flame and mix well.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Take few drops of butter in your palm and make small balls and roll it into grated coconut.
- You can add any kind of dry fruits you like most.
This recipe was contributed by Arundhati Trivedi on 12 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.