Dates Roll By sonalraj2001
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2225 times
1. you can even bake in the microwave instead of frying.
- Chop all the ingredients nicely in very small size.
- Heat ghee in vessel add all ingredients.
- fry till colur changes and dates are little tender and all ingredients are mixed well.
- Take out ingredients on wooden plate and roll with rolling pin like roti.
- Then aplly ghee on plams and make a thick roll from roti.
- Keep it in freezer to set
- Serve making slices of roll.
This recipe was contributed by sonalraj2001 on 07 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.