Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4660 times
Dates combined with leafy vegatables and whole grain flours provides us with goodness of iron and warmth during winters.
Add your private note
Dates Kachori recipe - How to make Dates Kachori
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Divide the stuffing mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients, using milk into a smooth and soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 2" diameter and shape them into a small katori.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the sides together for sealing.
- Coat the kachoris evenly with sesame seeds.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and deep fry the kachoris till golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 27 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.