Dates Crispy Burfi
by Sushila Jora
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9907 times
Dates Crispy Burfi, it is made crunchy by adding dry fruits in it.
- Combine the dates and figs in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the pan add the dates, figs and ghee and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the wheat flour and saute till it turns to golden brown.
- Add the goundh, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar, almonds and pistachios, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Grease the tray and spread the mixture evenly.
- Garnish with grated coconut and allow it to set for 15 minutes.
- Cut into equal portions and store in a air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 28 Jan 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.