Dates Bread (eggless and Sugarless)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4678 times
Eggless and Sugarless healthy bread using Dates, perfect for snack.
- Soak the dates in warm milk for about 15 minutes.Microwave on HIGH the milk with dates in it for 45 sec to 1 minute. After soaking, put this in a blender and make a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and add honey and oil to this. Mix well and the dates mix is ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly spray the oil on all the sides of a baking pan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl - Wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix well. Now slowly add the dates mix to this and constantly mix the flour. Add the nuts and raisins.Mix everything well so as to get a smooth paste (not very runny though).
- Pour this to the pan and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes. Keep an eye on the oven after 25 minutes itself. Insert a knife or tooth pick to see if it comes out clean.
- *Add about 1/4 cup sugar if you want to make the bread more sweeter.
This recipe was contributed by GoodFoodChef on 11 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.