Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12398 times
Loaded with iron and fiber, the Dates biscuit are a healthy way of enjoying your tea time cookies. The sweet date biscuits are prepared with crushed dates and wheat flour which are mixed with butter and sugar.
- Boil cream.add chopped dates and
- Stir continuously.then add cashewnuts, pista
- And half of the biscuits.stir well and remove
- From fire.put the remainingbiscuits in a silver
- Foiland roll the date mixture. chill.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.