Date with Dry-fruits ( Sugar Free)
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 1438 times
Serve this dessert with love to all those who are calorie conscious and to people who have diabetes .
Nuts will add to rich flavor and it's essential fats will be good for health too.
- Take the dates and cut them partially lengthwise and remove the seed.
- Make sure not to cut the date into half.
- Dry roast all the nuts nicely and coarsely powder them .
- Mix very finely chopped dates with dry fruits .
- Take a date and stuff a spoonful of stuffing.
- Make sure that you don't tear the dates while stuffing .
- After stuffing close the date so that stuffing can be seen .
- Repeat with other 11 dates.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 25 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.