Date and Oats Cupcake
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5206 times
Cake, mouth is watering? Again here is something different type of cake which is nutritious and full of fiber, iron and minerals since the same is made with the combination of dates and oats
Add your private note
Date and Oats Cupcake recipe - How to make Date and Oats Cupcake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 serving
- Combine plain flour, soda bi carb and baking powder, mix well, sieve twice, and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine condensed milk and butter and vanilla essence, beat well.
- Add dates, oats and 2-3 tbsp plain flour, mix well.
- Add ¼ cup water, beat well.
- Add remaining plain flour gradually,beat well.
- Add 2-3 tsp water and beat well.
- How to proceed
- Grease the tart molds with butter, dust with plain flour.
- Pour 1 tbsp of prepared batter in each mold, tap it lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 150 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, unmould.
- Sprinkle sugar water all around the cup cake.
- Pour little honey on each cup cake and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 06 Dec 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.