Date and Nut Pizza
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5815 times
All of us are very very familiar with different types of pizzas which is generally made from pizza baze with different kinds of toppings and lots of cheese,but here is something different type of pizza, topping of the same is made from sweet dates and nut,mouth is watering? So what you are waiting for, enjoy this pizza.
Add your private note
Date and Nut Pizza recipe - How to make Date and Nut Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Soak dates in milk for 2-3 hours, crush the same and microwave high for 30 seconds.Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in non stick pan, add dates, mix well and sauté for a while.
- Add milk powder, dry coconut powder, cardamom powder, walnut, almonds, mix well,cook stiring continously for 2-3 minutes or little thick,transfer this mixture to bowl and cool to room temperature.
- 88How to proceed
- Arrange pizza base in a baking tray, spread 1 tbsp of prepared topping on every pizza base.
- Sprinkle grated paneer, press lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with strawberry crush,cherry and almond slices.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 06 Dec 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.