Date and Nut Kisses
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2153 times
The bowl in which you beat egg whites and the beater should be absolutely dry.
- Beat stiff egg whites and sugar.
- Fold 1 cupnuts(all) and the dates.
- Cover the baking tray with foil.
- Apply butter on the foil.
- Bake at 140 degree centigrade for 25 mins.
This recipe was contributed by adhya on 23 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.