by Manjusha Prave
This recipe has been viewed 860 times
A ladoo I am making for my diabetic hubby for this valentines day and that's why named it "Date-a-sesame" and moreover it is made with dates and sesame.Very easy ,quick and healthy to make.
- Microwave the sesame seeds in a microwave safe bowl for 3 minutes (High power) or until the seeds change its color to light brown and turns fluffy .
- Do check every 1 minute and give it a good stir. Keep it aside to cool.
- Grind the fresh dates in a grinder/mixer until it becomes a paste like consistency.
- Now mix the roasted sesame seeds,a pinch of salt (to balance the sugar taste) and dates paste and roll them into small balls.
- Allow it to set for couple of minutes in refrigerator.
- Quick and healthy sesame ladoo are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by Manjusha Prave on 24 Jan 2015I love to cook to make my hubby smile and content.I like reading,writing,music,SRK movie,anything fu...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.