Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5750 times
A sweet and spicy Date pickle adds a delectable taste to any dish with which it is served,. Typicaly paired with stuffed parathas or fried snacks, the date pickle is a must try.
- The procedurre is very simple for this.
- Take the seedless dates aside.
- Take the oil in a pan, add chilli powder, turmeric powder and amchur powder and fry it until its smell goes off.
- Take the dates in a container add all the above ingredients and add preservatives.
- Let the dates soak nicely.
- Once its soaked, you can start serving it with food - curd rice, tamarind rice and lemon rice.
This recipe was contributed by karthika_kesavan2000 on 23 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.