Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2075 times
Make sure the pulp leaves the sides before you add the ghee or else the pieces will remain soft.
- Check all the dates to see if there are no seeds in them.
- Cut the dates into small peices.
- Boil the milk & add the dates to it.
- Keep on low flame till it is soft and mixes well to form a pulp.
- When done, and leaves sides, add the ghee to it followed by the dry fruits, mix well.
- Grease a plate and put the pulp onto it and cut into diamond shaped peices.
- When cool, refridgrate
This recipe was contributed by snowhite_isha on 14 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.