Date Cream Cheese ( Baby and Toddler)
by Tarla Dalal
खजूर क्रीम चीज़
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Date Cream Cheese ( Baby and Toddler) in Hindi)
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20414 times
Date cream cheese will fulfill your baby’s daily calcium requirements, as babies by the time they are 7 months old tire of milk. This recipe almost fulfils your baby's daily requirements of calcium along with that of vitamin a.
- Bring the milk to a boil and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and stir the milk. If the milk does not curdle completely, add the other teaspoon of lemon juice and allow it to curdle completely. The whey should be transparent.
- Strain the solids through a muslin cloth, keeping the whey aside.
- Put the strained cream cheese in a blender and blend to make a smooth paste, adding more whey if you need to thin down the consistency of the cream cheese. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Add the pureed dates and sugar and blend again to a smooth puree. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values 0.25 cup
|Amt|| 235 gm|
|Energy|| 297 kcal|
|Protein|| 9.1 gm|
|CHO|| 24.8 gm|
|Fat|| 13.2 gm|
|Vit A|| 332.6 mcg|
|Vit C|| 10.1 mg|
|Calcium|| 446.0 mg|
|Iron|| 1.2 mg|
|F Acid|| 11.2 mcg|
|Fibre|| 0.7 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.