by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 850 times
This Pudding is best served chilled with hot toppings. Instead of chilling the pudding can be served hot with hot topping, it tastes equally good. It is quick and easy to prepare and is sure to be a family favourite and a hit at any party or get-together.Chilled or hot this dessert tastes excellent.
Add your private note
Darling Dessert recipe - How to make Darling Dessert
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 serving
- Combine all ingredients in a deep bowl and mix with a whisk. Pour into 4 ovenproof individual serving bowls ( fill till 3/4th full).
- Cover each bowl with aluminum foil. Steam over boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean or alternatively can it in a pre heated oven. Place the bowls on a baking tray filled with some water and bake at 180°c (360°f) for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Spread the sugar in a pan and let it cook on a low flame till golden.
- Add butter, condensed milk and mix quickly. Add cream and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes. If too thick add little milk or cream. Keep aside. You can reheat at the time of serving.
- Chill the pudding for 1-2 hours.
- Spoon the hot the salty-sweet caramel apple topping on the chilled Pudding.
- Decorate with a roasted almond slices, cherry and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternatively you can spoon the salty-sweet caramel apple topping on the hot pudding, decorate and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 30 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.