Dark White Chocolate and Coffee Concoction
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4040 times
Yummy creamy chocolaty drink!
- In a blender, add 30 ml milk and melted dark chocolate, blend till smooth and keep aside.
- Combine another 30 ml milk with white chocolate and blend till smooth and keep aside.
- Same way, combine the remaining 30 ml milk with coffee powder separately and blend till smooth.
- Pour the dark chocolate mix first in a wine glass, followed by the white chocolate mix and top it with the coffee concoction.
- Garnish with coffee powder and coffee beans.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 18 Apr 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.