Dark Choco Slab
by simple Foodie
This recipe has been viewed 2988 times
Its a delicious chocolate cake and very simple to make. . . . .
- Take a cup of whipped cream add the vanilla essence and the icing sugar and mix well and keep aside.
- Take the sugar in a pan and add water to it and boil for a few minutes. Refrigerate the sugar syrup till cool.
- Take the dark chocolate and melt it in a double boiler.
- Slice the chocolate cake into three parts.
- Keep the first piece on the platform you want to set the cake on.
- Pour on the sugar syrup evenly over the layer.
- Take the melted chocolate and lay a layer of it on the soaked cake slice.
- Place the 2nd slice of cake over the first piece and pour sugar syrup over it.
- Lay some of the whipped cream and spread some chocolate flakes over it.
- Now place the third layer of the cake and pour the syrup over it.
- Now take the whipped cream and spread over the whole cake,cover it nicely with a even layer of cream.
- Take the remaining chocolate flakes an spread them on the side walls of the cake.
- Take some melted chocolate in a spoon and drop it over the cake in the form of threads randomly.
- Refrigerate the cake for about 30 to 45 minutes and cut and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by simple Foodie on 06 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.