Dapka Kadhi 1
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 1968 times
Dapka kadhi is scrumptious yogurt dish which is not only light but simple to cook. Is also known as Pakoda Kadhi. Fried gram flour fritters (pakora) simmered in sweet and tangy yogurt gravy.
Add your private note
Dapka Kadhi 1 recipe - How to make Dapka Kadhi 1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add gram flour and all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with enough water to make soft dough.
- Heat the oil in a kadai, Drop teaspoonfuls of the pakoda mixture into it and deep-fry the pakodas over a medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- In big bowl, mix bengal gram flour and yogurt with water till smooth so that no lumps remains.
- Add green chili, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and sugar, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in non stick pan
- Add cumin seeds when the seeds crackles add clove and curry leaves
- Add tempering to kadhi, and bring it boil.
- Simmer for a 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add fried pakoda to it and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice, chapati or paratha.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.