Dalia and Vegetable Salad ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46489 times
Dalia and vegetable salad, a unique salad perked up with a delicately flavoured mint dressing, here’s a nutrient-rich, delicious treat with assorted vegetables and dalia. The best part is, it has only 48calories per serving – a surefire way to lose weight.
- Boil a vesselful of water and add the oil and salt to it.
- Add the broken wheat and boil for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Drain, wash with cold water and drain again.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in a bowl, pour the dressing over it and toss well.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.