Dalia and Oats Balls
by Alisha Savla
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13036 times
In the daily we some how miss to take care our diet. Here is a recipie which is not only healthy but also tasty and stmach filling.
- Firstly steam daliya into cooker up to 3 whistle so that daliya becomes very soft and then let it cool
- Dry roast oats and chane ka atta till it turns light pink
- In a boul mix dalia , oats , chane ka atta , ginger paste , garlic paste , green chilly paste , turmeric , garam masala ,finely chopped meethi leaves , salt to taste and lemon and baking soda.
- Prepare the dough with by adding water slowly (just like the dough of parathas)and let it rest for 5-10 mins.
- Make small small balls of the dough (apply little oil to hand so that dough does not stick to the hands) and put it in the steamer and cook it for 10-15 mins.
- Take oil in a pan , put curry leaves and sesame seeds and let it crackle.
- Now add all the balls in the pan and mix it properly.
- Grarnish it with coriender leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Alisha Savla on 01 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.