Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78750 times
Dal vada is a delectable crispy snack. Can be serve with curds and coconut chutney.
- Soak the dal in enough water for 1-2 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste, adding water as per required.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the onions, green chilies, curry leaves and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll it into round ball and flatten each portion on your palm.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and deep fry the vadas till it turns golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.