Dal Kofta Curry
Added to 92 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22379 times
A delicious irresistible mouth watering recipe!!!
- Soak the chana dal and moong dal in enough water for 5-6 hours.
- Blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer in a bowl and add the spring onions, coriander, anardana, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Divide he mixture into equal portions and shape them into round flat koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the prepared paste and saute for 15 minutes.
- Add the dal and curds along with 1 cup of water, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add the koftas and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coirander leaves and c
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 26 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.