Dal Ke Vade
by Neharika Anchalia
This recipe has been viewed 892 times
Its an authentic Rajasthani recipe. It is made all oven India but with different recipes.But here I am sharing recipe which is exclusively from Rajasthan.
It is served with fried and salted green chilies and coriander/mint chutney.
Add your private note
Dal Ke Vade recipe - How to make Dal Ke Vade
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Wash and soak moong dal for 3-4 hours.
- Drain water from that and wash it again until all its upper green cover is removed.
- Blend in a mixer using minimum water along with salt, red chilly pieces and asafoetida to a smooth paste.
- Take this paste in a bowl, add spring onions and coriander and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and drop small balls of the paste and deep fry on slow flame till golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with fried and salted green chilies and coriander/mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Neharika Anchalia on 01 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.