Dal Chila By taniacs
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3626 times
This mixture can be stored for days in the refrigerator and whenever your kid is hungry cook it fresh. it is a very nutritious for kids and for adults too.
- Soak all the dal ingredients for 30 min.
- Then blend the soaked dal in the blender.
- If it needs some water then do put it while blending.
- Then take it out form the blender and mix the chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger, cilantro, green chillies,salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and make a mixture of all the ingredients.
- heat a non stick pan and spray some oil on it.
- put 2 spoons of the mixture and spread it on the pan as you make dosas. once the side down is done, turn it and cook the other side.
- It take 2 min to cook each side.
- serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney or jam or pickle.
This recipe was contributed by taniacs on 13 Mar 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.