This recipe has been viewed 5682 times
Proteins : 8.4 gms carbohydrates : 23.0 gms
fats : 23.0 gms calories per serving : 335 kcals
taken from sanjeev kapoor.
- Soak the toor dal and chana dal for a while. finely chop the capsicum and keep aside.
- Grind the soaked dals along with whole red chillies, asafoetida and salt a little coarsely.
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil. add chopped capsicum and sauté for a while. keep aside.
- In a kadai heat the remaining 4 tablespoons of oil, add mustard seeds and curry leaves. once they begin to crackle add the ground dals and stir. cook till the water dries up and the dals turn golden brown.
- Add the sautéed capsicum and mix well. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chandapappa on 02 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.