5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29483 times
A crunchy bhajiya recipe.
- Soak both the dals seperately in enough water for atleast 1 hour.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Dry roast the curry leaves and red chillies, cool and blend in a mixer along with ginger and garlic to a fine paste, using very little water. Keep aside.
- Combine both the dals and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the grounded ginger and red chilli paste, onions, coconut,salt and coriander and mix well.
- Divide into equal portions and shape it into round flat bhajis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the bhajis till golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by swatibichu on 27 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.