Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13732 times
Serve these hot tangy parathas with any mughlai delicaies and make them into different shapes to make them more attractive.
- Sieve maida and add the salt, carom seeds, kasoori methi and ghee, mix well.
- Add the curds, mix well and knead into a soft dough, usin milk as required.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 2-3 hours.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 9 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bably on 28 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.