by Chef Deep
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11366 times
Dahiwale Aloo is a quick subzi and serves best with puris, parathas and rotis.
- Whisk the curd and keep out of the refrigerator for 10 minutes before you start with the subzi. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai. Add the hing and jeera.
- Once the jeera crackles add the grated tomatoes and saute for a minute.
- Add the turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and saute for a minute.
- Add water and salt, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the curd and mix immediately. Cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the garam masala powder and mix well and cook for 2 minutes
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 06 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.