Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24757 times
A tangy curd flavoured potato vegetable preparation or potato subzi , dahiwale aloo is irrestible! try this spicy and mazedar dahi wale aloo recipe with puris or parathas and get ready to entice your family and guests.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, onion seeds, fennel seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, curry leaves and green chilli and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the potatoes, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt and sauté till the masala coats the potatoes evenly.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the curds and bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
- Garnish with the coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by namratacom on 28 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.