Dahii Vanilla with Cusatard
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3611 times
Dahi vanilla with custard is an innovative dessert recipe using hung cued, custard and sugar. The custard is prepared by adding the custard powder with milk and then mixed with hung curd and vanilla essence. This creamy dessert is best served chilled with wafer biscuits.
- Remove water from curd by tying it in muslin cloth. then prepare like shrikhand form.
- Prepare custard by mixing custard powder in milk and boil it stirring all the while so that lumps are not formed.
- Then when it thickens add sugar to taste and 5 drops of vanilla essence and remove from fire and let it cool.
- When it is cool add prepared shrikhand and mix well.
- Fill this mixture in nice small desert bowls and do the necessary garnishing.
- Serve chilled.
- Keep the wafer biscuit on top.
This recipe was contributed by geeta34 on 07 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.